The start to this term’s Blog!
4 October 2019
Starting our blog for this year we hope all students at both Swansea University and UWTSD had a great time through freshers and having survived that are feeling almost normal again!
We’ll be touching on a range of topics and sharing interesting things we find over the next couple of months but just to kick off for now we want to share a simple recipe that can aid in that recovery – take this cheap meal to your room to nosh and relax..
- 2 portions of spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon oil to fry
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 mug water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 x 310g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 12-15 black olives
- Put the spaghetti on to cook.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the garlic for 30 seconds, add the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 4–5 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Drain the pasta and put onto a plate. Pour the bean mixture over the top. Eat!
Check it out for more recipes!
Have a great weekend and we’ll be back soon with something stimulating to help keep you entertained in-between those study sessions..